Tagged Under: ,

A PROMISE TO A MOTHER

  • Share The Gag
  •      
      I'm thankful that you r my mother.

    I remember the day wen i was alone n feeling too empty,
    U hold me in your arms n said all will be fine.

    I remember when i tried to hide my tears n pain from you
    but, you could recognize n  gave me tight hug
    which filled me with all strength ....

    I remember the day wen i fought with you n said  tat you dont understand me
    And the next day you bought me tat!!

    Dear mother,


    I remember all my mistakes  which i made,
    And you always corrected Dem!
    I realize now tat you are the best part of my life
    I'm thankful tat you are always around me n hope you'll always be!

    I'm SORRY if i ever hurt yu by any means!
    I promise to love you more n more  every second of my life

                                                                       PINKY PRZ