Tagged Under: ,

A letter to a Dear Mother

  • Share The Gag



  • The Day i came to your life,
    Not even before coming to this world,
    You were always been with me from that day.
    You always  were around me and been inspiring and encouraging ....
    You always kept me safe and warm in your arms.

    You  thought me to be faithful,
    You thought me to be loving and true meaning of living.
    Whenever i feel alone i remember you my Mother,
    My thought came back to you,
    Whenever  i was at a utter confusion..

    Even when i am with you ,
    I feel proud  of that you are my mother,
    And thank almighty  for granting me with such
    a priceless gift and making you part of my life.

    You always call me or text me up to know how I'm,
    You show your care,love and  worries  about me  my mother.
    Whenever we meet the moments become  
    precious treasure of my life...

    I thank you for being my side always 
    And correcting me when i was wrong....
    I also thank you for what i am today ,
    Which would never be possible without your guidance...

    I'm sorry ,if i ever hurt you by any means,
    And made you feel down.
    i hope you forgive me for my mistakes.

    On this  occasion of mothers day ....
    I wish you the happiest moment of life.
    Promise you to love ,care and be your side
    always whenever you need me to be...

    Love U Dear Mother