Tagged Under: ,

Love Quotes

  • Share The Gag
  • Hello friends,

    Gonna share some lovely quotes about feeling of love while being in love, I hope you you'll like it:

    “If you are cold at night, let the promise of my love cover you like a warm blanket”

    “Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

    “We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it.”

    “If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal.”

    "Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive,
    not how u listen but how u understand,
    not what u see but how u feel & not how u let go but how u hold on."

    "If i cloud gift u sum thing in life
    i would gift u d ability 2 c yourself thru my eyes..
    only den would u realize how special u r 2 me."

    "People call it 'jealousy' I call it 'fear of losing you."

    "No matter how hard I try, I can never just look at you and pretend to feel nothing anymore."

    "Some things are just never meant to be, no matter how much we wish they were."

    "I love everything about you, except the fact you're not with me."

    "If I leave you one day, don't think I stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it."

    "Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people."

    "You used to be the reason why I smile every morning. Now you're the reason why I cry every night."

    "The truth is, we are not afraid of being in love. We are only afraid of not being loved in return."

    "When a girl gives up, it's not because she doesn't love you, but because she's tired of getting hurt & feels like you'll never care"

    "Sometimes you gotta accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they use to be".

    "One day you’re gonna remember me and how much I loved you… then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go."

    "It’s really tough when someone special starts to ignore you, but it’s even tougher when you have to pretend that you don’t mind." 
    "All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love"

    "Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart."
            
    "Love may not make the world go round, but I must admit that it makes the ride worthwhile" 

    "If you have it [love], you don’t need to have anything else. If you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter much what else you have."
     "Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination."