Tagged Under: ,

I LOVE YOU/ New best love poem 2013

  • Share The Gag



  • The moment I saw your smile, I LOVED U,
    Moment we danced, I LOVED U,
    Every moment I spent from very first day with U,I LOVED U,
    Moment we laughed together,I LOVED U,
    Times when U got angry on me, I LOVED U,
    Day when I had hurt U, I LOVED U,
    I never want to love U, but I LOVED U,
    I never wanted to say that I LOVED U,
    I want to be your friend always, but I LOVED U,
    My heart says not to talk with U, but I LOVED U,
    I don’t want to say this to U, but I LOVE U,
    Now I don’t know how much I love, but I LOVE U,
    U might not talk to me when U know this, but I LOVE U,
    Moment I try to forget U, U flash on my mind all time b'coz I LOVE U,
    I know this will happen to me b'coz I LOVE U.
    Whatever may be the future, I just want to say,
    I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U, I LOVE U.'