Tagged Under:

Falling in Love / New best love poem 2020

  • Share The Gag



  • I remember the day when you made me fool with your call,
    The very first talk between us, made you so close to me,
    I found you close to my thoughts,my way of life,
    Just better i got to know you ,with each talk,
    Found you the person next to my door of heart,

    Person who could value my emotions and respect them the way i want,
    I remember the day i met you,every little expression of your care ,cute dimple smile and my silly expression,
    The way you call me by all sweet names like baby makes me feel so special and  dear,
    The way you say Thank you and B happy to end the conversation, 

    Makes me angry but still I fell in for you.

    Yeah, i  like your silly jokes,naughty talks and dimple smile,
    I know you are crazy , but i fell in for you,
    I know you need time still but i fell in for you..
    I know you might not be feeling the same for me but i fell in for you,
    I know i irritate the most but i fell in for you,
    I know i did not listen to your words, but i fell in for you,
    I may be not right person for you but i fell in for you,

    Today i can only say that i love the moments i spend with you,every stupid fights,silly Talks made you close to me and now I'm falling in love with you.